• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who does not like a pat on the back!! We also like it and hence we would like to hear from you.   Your positive feedback helps us stay motivated and continue to deliver excellent workshops.

"Great session..very informative." -Archana Krishnappa, VP, HSBC Data Processing India Pvt Ltd

"Great interactive and knowledgeable session. Will definitely recommend benchmark." -Rupal Saxena, Strategic Consultant, Metlife. 

Posted Images

"I had a huge lot of expectations when i registered for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training program. All my expectations were exceeded by Benchmark Six Sigma. The trainer who conducted the workshop was seamlessly and effectively delivered the training and the knowledge about lean six sigma and it's concepts along with it's cross-industrial application. The whole program was highly enriching and helped me in developing my skills and knowledge."

Bishakh Chanda, Associate - Operations, Wipro

"Very well organized, engaging training. Trainer's style of teaching is very creative and never lets interaction of the group go away. He presents complex concepts with fluid clarity. Really great experience to be trained by him. Thanks."
- Praveen Pandey, Senior Manager - SCM, Glenmark Pharmaceutical Ltd.

"The trainer is the best trainer for Six Sigma.  His presentation style is excellent, he explains the concepts in detail.  He has good sense of humor and makes even boring topic interesting.  This training is value add and I recommend this training to others."

- Venugopal Chandramoulie, Project Manager, TIAA

• 2 weeks later...

"The trainer was great in explaining certain topics that i have always dreaded. The course development was great as well. Lot of practice questions during the class helped too. The method of training was entertaining and helpful! Two thumbs up for the trainer!"

- Swati Navik, Credit Manager, Dell Technologies