5S - it is a housekeeping or a workplace organization method to ensure order and cleanliness. 5S stands for
1. Seiri (Sort) - remove the unwanted, keep the wanted
2. Seiton (Straighten) - keep things in their designated places for ease of reach whenever they are required
3. Seiso (Shine) - keep the things clean or no trash or waste in the workplace
4. Seiketsu (Standardize) - maintain the cleanliness
5. Shitsuke (Sustain) - commitment to continue doing the above 4 consistently
An application oriented question on the topic along with responses can be seen below. The best answer was provided by Venugopal R on 12th September 2017.