Sign in to follow this  

THE THREE DOUBTS -- HELP ME OUT IN MY SIX SIGMA PROJECT

1.Validate/Identify business opportunity and validate/identify team charter under define what does it mean?

Especially i am confused with the word validate. please help me out. I have just done my gb.

2. there is a new project (health care bpo) in our company whose mgr had asked for more manpower to meet the requirement. however the organisation want the team to take up the additional load as well. I am right now doing an observation in that project. How to proceed from here for a sixsigma project?

3. In the above mentioned process I found that if a notes plus tool (which we normally use for putting standard calling notes ) got introduced, where in the executive in the first stage can enter some valid info which can be referred by the executive working at the second stage which will minimize search time quite appreciably and enhance productivity. Now my question is introduction of notes plus tool in the existing process is DMAIC or DMADV? my thought is that it should be DMAIC. please help me out with all these qns. I'm totally new