How do we bring the culture of six sigma if we don't get support from the Team... in service sector...?

Hello All,

I need to understand more..... how do we implement or bring the culture of six sigma if we don’t get support from the operation (especially service sector) due to their urgent deliverables?

So being process excellence expert.... there are few approaches I have seen other organizations do.... and I believe it should work.... they are:

1) Visual Management - Presenting some good achieves which we got in the former lean six sigma project implementation to the Ops team.

2) Training - Co-operate with the project team, introduce lean six sigma concepts and lean thinking to the team. Push them to continuous improvement.

Is there any other approaches we can use....apart from the above-mentioned lines....?

Regards,

Rajiv Nair

• 3 weeks later...

The biggest challenge in every organization is the people support.  Given below the list of things we can try.

1. Conducting Organization level Quiz Contest or at-least vertical or project level works well. This will make the participant involve them to understand the concept.

2. Setting a Target of 1 or 2 Project a year in their KRA that will make them to involve themselves more and there is less effort needed from our end as a mentor as they will follow us to get the project done.

3. training the production team on the Yellow belt and driving the yellow belt to get them certified.

Just a thought from my end. :mellow:

Regards,

Rajasekaran

Chennai

• Guest changed the title to How do we bring the culture of six sigma if we don't get support from the Team... in service sector...?