Sign in to follow this  
Admin Benchmark

Information Technology

"Most of my expectations were answered in the sessions. Trainer was superb, he answered all our queries with ease and we were able to understand what he delivered."  

-Mahaveer Kumar Kochar, Process Consultant, Bootnxt

"It's very nicely planned, entire training happened as per the schedule. It's awesome to be part of such great training session."

-S Sucheendra, Technology Analyst, Infosys Ltd

"It was an excellent training conducted by Benchmark. Very beautifully designed with great team exercises and examples which made it all the more effective. It will certainly help me in my career. Trainer ensured keep the interest element alive. Wish to complete bb and mbb in coming future."

-Pallavi Gundawar, Business Operations, DXC technology

"Interesting and relatable sessions. Good flow of session. Trainer made sure the sessions are engaging and interesting."

-Vipin Das, Business Process Manager, AvlView.com

"The training is concise. The trainer, delivered the training by chunking the concepts in a structured manner helping to link the concepts with another."

-Jagruthi Priya Sathavalli, Senior Manager, Aptean

"Great learning experience. The trainer had an excellent knowledge and was successful in delivering the knowledge aptly."

-Nithya E. Chacko, QA, Syngene

"Excellent training session. Trainer has good content knowledge and industry experience. Study material and practical sessions on mini tab were really very helpful to understand the theory. Really look forward to associate with you in future.

Thanks a lot."

-Manju Thomas, Sr. Manager, Syngene International Ltd.

"I joined the March 2019 batch. Great learning and appreciate the content designed for GB. Faculty is really an expertise in this field and he never made me feel like a boring class room session. The quiz and questions asked by him along with giving points to the winning team really kept the energy up for the entire session.I really appreciate that trainer never tried to go quick in order to complete the syllabus.The examples shared were really helped to understand the concepts."

-Asit Nayak, Offshore Account Manager, HCL Technologies

"The Six Sigma training was very informative . The real life examples helped a lot. The Trainer executed the whole program professionally and helped understand the content in detail. Thanks benchmark for useful session and forums that are available for future reference."

-Devendra Kumar, Account Manager, Adobe

"Happy to have chosen Benchmark as my education partner for Six Sigma GB, The workshop was precisely aimed at practical project process improvements and real world scenarios. Professional standard training as required for professionals. Thank You, Best wishes."

-Afroz Khan, Project Manager, IBM