Sign in to follow this  
Abhishek Mishra

Financial Services

Apart from banks and banking, Six Sigma is being applied to many other Financial processes. Here is some feedback from our past participants from such organizations. Read to believe.

Effective trainer & mentor who imparted all the Six Sigma concepts very effectively. Excellent presentation & training skills. Involvement is various group activities & projects.

- Dipti Krishna, Manager, Magma Housing Finance

To get your concepts clear, this is the place where you must get trained from.

- Kavitha Prasad, Avp, Cigna Ttk Health Insurance

"Benchmark Six Sigma can teach Six Sigma Concepts to anyone with an aspiration to learn Six Sigma, the content & delivery of the same can be easily grasped by everyone regardless of their background. Well done VK & Team!!!"

- Anand Murugan, Transition Manager, IQ BackOffice India Pvt Ltd., Chennai

This training program can be a benchmark for other trainings. It has most of the elements of a good training program. For example, balanced theory and practice, good communication skills, Knowledge of the topic, time management.

Manish Kumar, Associate, Swiss Re Bangalore

"The innovative concept of lean has been well covered in the Green Belt Module. The industrial experience of the trainer will help to understand the facts better."

Akhil Augustin, Team Leader, Ocwen Financial Solutions

I am extremely over-whelmed with the way the training si being conducted. I have done Green and Lean Expert as well from Benchmark and looking forward to MBB as well in near future.

- Pranit Singh, Client Relationship Manager, American Express Global Business Travel

Guest Benchmark Six Sigma

Feedback of some of our participants from the recent programs:

Six Sigma importance is known and visible with the team of Benchmark Six Sigma.

- A. C. Velankannan, AM Compliance - South, Bharti AXA Life Insurance.

VK was good as a trainer as he was co-relating all the points/process with daily life examples which would remain for a long time and can be implemented in life wherever possible.

- U. Narendra Bhat, Zonal Head, Mahindra Finance.

Excellently planned and carefully executed the program.The beauty of the program was that everyday activity and teaching session ended precisely at the right time.Even the interim breaks were perfect as per the planned schedule. The practice materials & other course materials were also carefully designed to the utmost satisfaction of the learner.

- Priyanko Banerji, Sr. Manager - BITS, Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd.

The trainer for the program is fundamentally very strong and concept oriented. This makes the training not a slide by slide presentation, but a very understanding and relative program and the concepts easier to understand.The program is very thorough and gives a good understanding of the concepts of Six Sigma in an understandable manner. Conceptualized approach helps in making strong fundamentals about the subject.

- Pushkar Namjoshi, Associate Manager, GlobeOp Financial Services.

Great Instructor who teaches you complex Minitab calculations with ease and with practical examples. My Six Sigma concepts were revised again with a lot of meaningful examples.

- Rahul Rajpal, Service Delivery Leader, American Express India Pvt Ltd.

One of the most interesting workshops I have ever attended. The clarity of concepts and their application is very well covered throughout the training. Definitely recommend the course.

- Sudhi Snha Varshney, Manager- Process Management, HDFC Life Insurance.

Guest Benchmark Six Sigma

The course curriculum of Benchmark Six Sigma is designed very nicely. It will definitely help me in my project.

- Alok Nigam, Assitant Manager, Max New York Life Insurance Company Ltd.

Go for the six sigma training if you want to tickle your brain and also get rewarded for it by implementing the concepts in real life scenarios.

- Pradip Roy, Team Leader, Northern trust.

Green Belt is the stepping stone for enhancing the quality of work.

- Siddharth Sud, Executive- Business Excellence, Apollo Munich Health Insurance.

The way the training and the knowledge transfer was conducted was excellent, both the trainers have been wonderful in doing their job & the training environment was good for learning. The training will definitely help me in making my career! Thanks to Benchmark.

- Muthanna Uthappa, Team Leader, ANZ.

I did my Green belt and Black belt training programs from Benchmark. I really appreciate the course design, content, live examples provided during the training program, interactive sessions, and Minitab training provided during the sessions. I strongly recommend the program.
- A.S.Koundinya, Principal Consultant, Dun & Bradstreet India Pvt. Ltd.

This course has kindled my interest in numbers, statistics, statistical approach to solving a problem.
- Sitalakshmi K A, Customer Service Manager, ICICI Prudential.

Benchmark does not treat 'Six Sigma' as Jargon but puts it across as a simple but effective tool. This gives a good comfort level to a beginner & inspires to take the next step in the world of quality.

- Umesh Shetty, Associate VP, HDFC Standard Life

The workshop was highly interative as a lot of exercises were done in the class. The facilitator was brilliant with immense knowledge of the subject matter. Looking forward to next training with BenchMark. Would highly recommend to anyone interested in taking six sigma training.
- Raj Upadhyay, Senior Business Analyst, Accident Compensation Corporation.

A highly interactive course giving immense knowledge base. It even helps in strengthening the basic concepts.

- Amey Karandikar, Senior Executive- Projects, Fortress Financial Services Limited.

Presentation skill of Mr. Khatri and the course content both are excellent. Great course and one of the best in the Industry.

- Lalit Sharma, National Head- Customer Service & Call Center, Nokia Money Obopay.

V.K's examples were very good and practical. I loved the Benchmark Six Sigma Forum link as it is really helpful.

- Taranbir Singh Dulai, Manager, FIS Global Services.

The way training was handled within 4 days and also the way we spent the time in the training was awesome. Good course, keep going, Benchmark Six Sigma Rocks!!

- Guruprasad S., Team Lead, First American India.

Benchmark Six Sigma provides State-of-an-art training on the Six Sigma concepts that enables the leaders to drive their teams to achieve remarkable results in a short span of time.

- Karthik Chakravarthy, Assistant Manager, First American (India) Pvt. Ltd.

The methodology is simple and designed for everyone to comprehend and apply the learnings in everyday life, both at workplace and home.

- Seema Nair, Quality Lead, American Express India Private Limited.

Training is made very simple and easy to understand. Examples provided are relevant.

- Vaibhav R Mehra, Team Leader, JP Morgan Chase.

I liked the course content, its application and the exercises.

- Dipen Harakhchand Haria, Senior Executive, Birla Sunlife Insurance

The entire course was very informative and it has satisfied my requirement of learning about six sigma and the various methodologies that can be incorporated.

- Suresh Shah, Director Operation, GlobeOp Financial Data Services India Private Limited.

Excellent material and presentation. Will recommend everyone to undergo this training to improve the analytical thinking.

- Sheen John, Assistant Manager, Geojit BNP Paribas Financial Services Ltd.

Benchmark Six Sigma has got a good teaching methodology.

- Aditi Chandra, Head Learning & Development, Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd.

Effectively designed and presented while giving an understanding of tremendous value addition capability of Lean 6 sigma to attending candidates. I recommend this course to all graduates and above across all profession as this is the future.

- Punit Agarwal, Associate Director, GlobeOp Financial Services

The structure was well thought out, the timelines were stuck to, and most of all, my intended goals are met :)

- Arpana Ananth, Senior Manager - Quality Assurance, Altisource Business (P) Ltd

The realistic examples that were quoted by the trainer to help understand the concepts were amazing. The course material and study material were robust

- Irfan Ahmed, Department Manager, HSBC

After attending the Green Belt program, I am more confident and can use the six sigma approach in my organization in carrying out small business analytical projects using tools and techniques of six sigma to improve the current process.

- Vinod S Managoli, Property Management Engineer, Altisource Business Solutions Pvt.Ltd

An extremely well-structured course to guide and groom industry experts from different domains.

- Jaydeep Ray, Head-Product Development & Project Management, Icra Online Limited

V.K was very supportive throughout the training program. Did not try to load us with jargons and gave very simple and real life examples to make us understand 6 sigma benefits and tools

- Sunil Bissa, Sr. Manager, Sundaram Mutual

Yes. Benchmark is an excellent institution to have an understanding of SIX Sigma concepts and implementation those who are interested in the area of business excellence. I look forward to joining Black belt in Chennai itself in the upcoming scheduled date

- Karthik B, Senior Business analyst, Scope International Ltd (Subsidiary of Standard chartered bank)

Not all certifications courses can possibly make you forget a "weekend". This surely was an exception. The content delivery was simply amazing. Thanks for making a complex concept sound simple.

- NITYA V, Dy. Manager, Cholamandalam Investment, and Finance

Irrespective of my area of limited knowledge or curriculum, after attending Benchmark Six Sigma course, I could really think out of the box. My area of thinking has gone wider now, after stepping out as a student of Benchmark Six sigma.

- Praveen R, Senior Business Analyst, Scope International Ltd (Subsidiary of Standard Chartered Bank)

This program is one amazing bunch of knowledge and experience bundled with fun. I could today understand after successful completion that six sigma is not up to the veterans. A person like me, who is fresh to the industry, passed out of engineering college can also grasp and perform. It's more about organic learning in the course. Even though four days were tight on me, the final day makes it all worth it. Shantanu is one amazing facilitator to have. Must Attend programs and looking forward to Black Belt as I gather some more dimes and nickles.

- Prasanna Iyer, Associate Technology, Sapient Global Markets

If anyone's still wondering whether they should attend this training….let the six sigma knowledge…..you'll meet a walking encyclopedia called Dr. Shantanu. It's worth at least 5times the price you would pay for. My recommendation would be GO FOR IT!!

- Prashant Madhukar, Manager, IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd.

Perfectly organized and great learning experience. The course not only gives you a platform in terms of GB Certification but also gives you an insight of how to look at things in a different way which has more facts and reasoning that backs you with your opinions and thoughts.

- Kailash Yadav, Analyst, Deloitte Shared Services

This course not only helps you to understand what Six Sigma and its techniques are all about but also lets you understand how you can be benefited with them in your daily life.

- Pranit Singh, Client Relationship Manager, American Express

A tool/way of thinking that every individual should experience to realize the potentials of Six Sigma. It works in the smallest of processes.
-Shabana Jabalpurwala, J.P.Morgan.

Well structured as evenly paced course for beginners as well as experienced. Backed up by suitable and proper examples with statistical information. 
-Anup Patel, Asst. Manager, GE Money Servicing

The program is excellent to understand the concepts of six sigma.
- Sanjeev Kumar Maharana, Goldman Sachs

This course through Benchmark Six Sigma gives in depth information to tackle problems in professional and personal backgrounds.
-Anthony Fernandes, Quality Analyst, JP Morgan Chase.

Good learning exercise to improve ones own processes.
-Sudheer Neelakandan, Manager Central Operations, UAE Exchange.

Very useful program for Senior Managers as it gives a lot of insight into problem solving and process improvement.
- Rajiv Kumar, VP, Refco-Sify Securities India Pvt Ltd.

Six Sigma should be a part of a child's education in Schools.
-Rajkumar Vijay Rochwani, Analyst, SNL Financial.

A wonderful place to learn the concepts & implementation of six sigma.
-Samrat Pujara, Business Manager, GE.

With excellent Conducting of Event and Coverage of all areas, the course is worth for Time and Money spent.
-Denis Sanghvi, Senior Manager, TMF-Group.

Excellent training. Very intensive course with lots of information.
-Sandeep Sarda, Head of Operations, SKP Securities.

The Contents of the course is excellent with helpful Six sigma tools.
-Anish Mathew V., Supervisor, First American India (Formerly known as Intertitle).

The course was structured keeping all industry participants in mind, and the entire training period was fun. Looking forward to join for Black Belt programme also!.
-Babu Subramanya, Team Leader, First American India (Formerly known as Intertitle)

The examples which were conducted and the extensive softcopy of courseware were two best things about the course.
-Mrugank P Karadkar, Training Lead - IOC India Operations, JP Morgan.

A Must do for every individual with a desire to grow and contribute.
-Vikash Bubna, Senior Manager - Business Process Management, Srei Equipment Finance Pvt Ltd.

Excellent Training Program, the method of training used by the trainer (VK) was excellent.
-Pradeep Kumar, Team Leader, Ocwen Loan Servicing.

Understanding statistical concepts was never so easy .VoC: Keep up the good work!!
-Uthara Nair, Risk Performance Officer, Standard Chartered.

It was a well structured training.
- Ajay Kumar Gujarati, Sr. Associate, Franklin Templeton.

It is a well planned training ready for execution. 
- Sriram Murthy Kurichety, Assistant Manager, FactSet Systems (I) Pvt. Ltd.

I liked Mr. Khatri' sense of humor and in depth knowledge of subject matter.It was an excellent training session filled with humor, the right amount of competitiveness and good group of colleagues.
- Mareena Barria.

Excellent workshop for knowledge enhancement.
- Jayant Kumar Kodwani, MIS Analyst, Metlife GOSC.

A very good methodology for implementation in any field.
- Ramya Christy B, Assistant Vice President, Swiss Re Shared Services Pvt Ltd.

A very helpful training and a must have for all the employees of a company.
- Sohini Chattopadhyay, Customer Service Manager, ICICI Prudent Life Insurance

I liked the detailed explanation given and patience of the Instructor.The program is structure really good.
- Chandra Sekhara Rao. (Financial Services).

The training was conducted in a very well manner.
- Atul R. Chaudhari, Manager-Quality Assurance, Hexaware(Financial Services).

Mr. Khatri had facilitated various statistical tools through mulitiple examples. His method of making the participant to do it by themselves was helpful in additional learning and gaining hands on experience.
- Abdul Rafi Rawoof, Division Head, Samba Financial Group.

This is one of the best workshops I have ever attended. The course curriculum is well covered and the teaching method is very impressive.
- A. S. Koundinya, Principal Consultant- Research and Advisory Services, Dun & Bradstreet Information Services ( Financial Services).

I would definitely recommend this program for those who wish to participate in black belt program.
- Kurkey Arjuna Jayasuriya, Associate- Business Development, Mawarid Finance.

The course gives an all round exposure to quality improvement.

- Amogh Baliram Mhatre, Assistant Manager, L&T Finance Ltd.

Benchmark Six Sigma Black belt training is a really useful training which not only encompasses the in-depth knowledge of Six Sigma and lean tools but also covers the practical application of these tools in the real world. Thums up for such a lively and enriching course.

- CHIRAG THAKKAR, Manager, Axis Securities Ltd

The courses that you have been conducting are very knowledgeable looking forward to implementing some of the learnings in my area of work.

- Jessy Dsouza, VP - Contact Center And Alternate Channels, UTI Asset Management

The Training will make you feel so much confident about the methodology because of the extensive examples used as well as the level of personal attention you are given for your doubts :)

- Namrata Bhojwani, Associate Process Manager, Eclerx Services Limited

BEST TRAINER WITH GOOD COURSE MATERIAL.

- NANDAKUMAR. N, PROCESS MANAGER, J P MORGAN

VERY PRECISE AND TAILORMADE COURSE FOR GAINING SIX SIGMA KNOWLEDGE.

- S ARUNRAJ, AVP, JP MORGAN INDIA PRIVATE LTD

The entire program is highly effective thoughtful, good learning& great takeaways.

- S.Yamini Deepa, Consultant, Ind

Initially, I was not sure about the instructor and approach, now I feel confident and would recommend my team members.

- Lakshminarasimhan P, Director, Sutherland Global Services

The course is designed in such a way which makes this highly practical and relevant to the industry practices.

- Nurdeen HM, Senior Director, Sutherland Global Services

Post my Six Sigma Green Belt from Benchmark Six sigma. No other company came in my mind when I decided for Black Belt. This is because most important expectation from a course is learning and the methodology and exercises chosen by trainer which forces to feed the concepts within us.

- Swayambhar Ma jumder, Deputy Manager, HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Pvt Ltd.

The workshop facilitated a clear understanding of all concepts of Lean Six Sigma.

- Anjani Tawde, Manager, Axis Securities Ltd

The course's structured content made the understanding of the subject easy. All credit goes to the Mr. Khatri.

- Diwakar S Marath e, Product Support Responsible, MH Wirth AS

A must do a course of individuals wanting to make a career in Quality, Process Excellence and Improve Customer Satisfaction.

- Gopu Nair, Dy. Manager, HDFC Life Insurance Co. Ltd.,

I really appreciate the methodology adopted for the training. Mr. Khatri has a very deep level understanding of Six sigma concepts and practice. The key takeaway for me is the learning and practical application of new concepts which will help in bringing out the innovative solutions to the problems in day to day operations.

- Ankit Ghai, Lead Process Consultant, Standard Bank

The workshop was well-planned infrastructure wise.

- Anish Prakash Sontakke, Associate, Royal Bank of Scotland

Excellent session, in-depth analysis of topics, enough case studies made it interesting.

- MAGESH S R, ASSISTANT MANAGER

Excellent trainer he gave an in-depth knowledge on the application of various deployment method.

- Abilash Mohandas, Bank Dhofar

Very good training from Parag. Covered all the topics thanks for your support.

- Sreenivas Sundaresha, Lead Manager, American International Group

The wonderful methodology which every individuals and company can follow.

- BHARATHI DHASAN K, Associate Partner, GVK EMRI

Best lectures by Srinivasan sir, that I have seen in any class so far.

- BODDU MANOHAR, Assistant Manager, State Bank of India

Amazing delivery of complex concepts that made understanding very easy.

- Gauri Prakash Ghatge, Chief Manager, Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd.

Benchmark training material and the course delivery made it very simple for me to understand Six Sigma. I was intrigued by the exercises included in the Minitab, which gave me a good hands on the tool and understanding of which tool to use, when & how.

- Umesh Talreja, Sr. Associate Manager, Sutherland Global Services Private Limited

Benchmark has given a platform for working professionals to do Lean Six Sigma within a very short time of period.

- Bhoginder Sharma, Quality Analyst, Home Credit India Finance PVT. LTD.

Benchmark six sigma has a good faculty for training. The subject matter is covered very broadly from all industry prospects.

- Uttam N. Yamgar, Regional Manager, IDBI Federal Life Insurance

The Beeeeessssst Institute to learn Lean Six Sigma.

- K.V.L. Sahithi, Team leader, Standard chartered

Benchmark" is truly setting a benchmark in the domain of Lean and Six Sigma, with the best in industry and up to date concepts and reference to the real life situations, thus making understanding and absorption of concepts much easier, almost like you're part of a fun event for those 6 days.

- TARUN GUPTA, Deputy Director, S&P Capital IQ

Six Sigma is indeed a very complicated and comprehensive concept to learn and understand in 6 days but the way sessions were planned and executed by Benchmark, it makes it very easy to understand using practical and real life situations. The trainer who conducted this course for our batch Mr. Vishwadeep has an in-depth understanding of each tool and hence made the session very interesting and full of learning.

- VINAY ARORA, Deputy Director, S&P Capital IQ

A Very good training session with many activities.

- Pranab Mukherjee, Associate Manager & Zonal Head, Apollo Munich Health Insurance Co. Ltd

The course was well presented and the instructor is knowledgeable.

- Ramanshu Sharma, Senior Business Analyst, BNP Paribas Securities Services

The workshop was very interesting and informative.

- Priya Shailaja, Sr. Claims Technical Authority Holder, Allianz India

Before attending the BB training I was not sure how is it possible to cover the six sigma methodology at BB level in just six days. But, Benchmark pulled it out really well covering the concepts precisely.

- Sanoj Kunnamthody Gangadharan, Manager - Process Re-engineering & Improvement, HSBC Electronic Data Processing Center

Parag has the excellent knowledge about the Lean Six Sigma and its applicability in the various functional domain.

- Manish Kumar Ram, Operations Manager, FIS Global Business Solutions India PVT LTD

If you want to go high, the benchmark will certainly make you fly.

- Sourabh Sharma, Senior Executive, Ireo Management Pvt. Ltd.

I absolutely recommend Benchmark Six Sigma to anyone wishing to learn the concepts of Six Sigma. It is the best institute to offer this course.

- Mohd. Umaid Sonday, Operations Manager, Experian Credit Information Company of India Pvt. Ltd.

People who want to learn Six Sigma or want to do Project. Should go through the Lean GB Course from Benchmark.

- Sourav Singh, Assistant Manager, American Express India Pvt. Ltd.

Very interactive workshop. Parag took the session with unforgettable jokes.

- Vishnu Priya, Quality Assurance Analyst, CSS CORP

It's been very useful and gave me a wide knowledge of Six Sigma and their methodology.

- Dom Sebastian Maliackal, Process Excellence - Green Belt Lead, Datamatics Financial Services Limited

Benchmark please keep your good work going.

- Karthik Hariharan, Executive, Franklin Templeton Mutual Funds.

Benchmark is creating a benchmark in Six Sigma program.

-  R Jeevitha Varshini, Operations Manager, Aon Hewitt.

There should be no benchmark for learning, so be a part of benchmark now and enhance your skills.

- Preeti Taak, Sr. Quality Assurance Coach, Encore Capital Group.

VK's is the best when it comes to Six Sigma.

- ANINDRA SHANKAR MISRA, Senior Analyst, Deloitte.

Very good instructor and good institute to pursue this course, I would recommend others to join here for this course.

- Rinki Maharana, Analyst, Broadridge Financial Solutions.

Course Material, Training Flow, Trainer's deep knowledge on the subject is something you would like the most about Benchmark's training workshops.

- Dayanand Andurlekar, Digital Initiatives, Business & Process Transformation Consultant, Tokio Marine Group

I liked the practical examples that were given and you can totally relate that with your functional domain.

- MOGESH CHANDER.N, POST GRADUATE TRAINEE, TOLARAM GROUPS.

I liked the way syllabus was covered without skipping any topics and providing real time examples for better understanding.

- Praveen Paramasivam, Graduate Trainee, Tolaram.

You would love it when you will find yourself that you are able to identify process flaws and cons in operation of business after the training session.

- Roshan Raghunadha Pillai, Manager - Operations, Hapstive Services (P) Ltd.

Efficient training by giving live examples.

- Samyuktha RM, Quality specialist, Sutherland.

The practical examples were clearly explained, so I can easily understand the concept easily.

- SINTHU MEENAL K, Test Engineer, Shriram value services.

Real time examples for understanding complex concepts.

- Santosh Kumar Pala, Associate Process Manager, Broadridge financial solutions.

Presentation and professional delivery of the trainer.

- Srinivas Rao Meka, Service Delivery Manager, Broadridge Financial Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Well-designed Content made very easy to understand very difficult and essential concepts of Lean Six Sigma.

- Shankar Kutty, Vice President, JP Morgan

The course map was excellent and training was well designed.

- Sumeet Pujari, Sr. Associate Manager, Sutherland.

Practical examples, case study helped in understanding the concepts thoroughly.

- Deepesh Kumar, Manager, Morgan Stanley.

Application of statistical tools for business problem-solving I did not know prior undergoing training workshop.

- Jaideep Madhukar Nival, Lead, Concentrix Daksh.

Detailed course material and examples used for better understanding made this training outstanding.

- Sachin Devsani, AVP, SwissRe.

The balance between the depth of the topic and variety of the topic based on practicalities of implementation. Scenarios illustrated to make concept clearer work out exercises in class.

- Raghavendra Rao A, Associate Specialist - QMS, First American India.

Case Studies and the examples made it interesting.

- Narayanamurthy Tadepalli, Sr. Manager Operations, Sutherland Global Services.

Liked the way all the concepts relate to real life industry scenarios.

- Rakesh Nair, Senior Business Director, Sutherland Global Services.

Liked the way statistical tools presented and their Usage in each phase of DMAIC. Examples & samples explaining the concepts.

- Vijay Raj Tenneti, Senior Manager, Sutherland Global Services.

The training facilitated was really nice, and relatable which eventually would help me implement them in a smooth manner

- Karan Sharma, Sr. Group Manager, Encore Captial Group

The trainer was very knowledgeable I liked his way of teaching.

- Kapil Anand, Sr Group Manager, Encore Capital Group

Contents and study materials are really good.

- Dwaipayan Sengupta, Senior Manager, Exide Life Insurance Co Ltd

The structure of the course content and the difficulty level of the notes provided by Benchmark were excellent and understandable. 
-
Mohammed Khalid, Project Lead, Content Finance