Sign in to follow this  
Abhishek Mishra

Financial Services

Benchmark Six Sigma is a good company to do the Green Belt Training from. The faculty was experienced and successfully related and explained the concepts.
Padmapriya Krithivasan, Team Leader, Financial Services (Accounting), IQ BackOffice India Pvt. Ltd.

I attended the training hoping to understand the statistical tools used for the analysis of data and material the provided by Benchmark Six Sigma, had an in-depth explanation of concepts and was very comprehensive. 
-Aarthi Vetrimaran, Associate Director, Financial Services (Accounting)IQ BackOffice India Pvt. Ltd.

Detailed knowledge and excellent session by the trainer.
-Vineet, AGM, Operations, Grameen Kota Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. 

Learned in detail about process improvements and dived deep into problem-solving techniques through the course content. 
- Dwaipayan Sengupta, Senior Manager, Customer Service, Exide Life Insurance Company Limited. 

Superior knowledge in the application of statistics for process improvement. The Interactive session, stresses on conceptual understanding, based on real-life examples. It was a comprehensive training conducted by renowned experts.
-Animitra Mukherjee, Technical Accountant III, TA-EMEA, Swiss Re Global Business Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.

Advance knowledge of six sigma and lean tools was covered in the BB Training. The Content Coverage was excellent and the Faculty was extremely knowledgeable and was able to transfer that effectively to us. 
- Rohit Arora, Senior Project Manager, PMO COE, Wells Fargo India Solution

The Coverage of key LSS concepts and BB certification was the primary focus.The crisp and concise delivery within 6 days was very helpful for working professional like me. 
-Shaunaq Singh,  AVP Process Consultant, OTPE, HSBC

Better and Deeper understanding of Lean and Six Sigma Concepts. Simplicity in explaining complex theories/topics and making it easy and fun to understand.
-Sunil M. Bhat, Consultants, OTPE, HSBC

The experience was really good, Benchmark Six Sigma is the best institute and the case studies shared during the training were brilliant!
-Habid Basha J, Team Leader, Operations, Accleya Group.

Everything was managed really well in the training, the process was very organized and everything in the training was perfectly timed. 
-Annie Lenin, Head- Banks and Affinity Operations, Retail Operations, Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Ltd.

My main objective to do this training was to learn about six sigma practices and how to implement them. All the statistical tools that were taught in the course of the training will make it simpler for me to work with six sigma.

-Shweta Suman, Operations Manager, Operations, Mahindra Finance.

I joined the training to know the concepts on a daily basis which I can apply and reduce the variation in the process.
-K Padma Priya, Team Leader, Accounts Payable,  IQ Back Office Pvt. Ltd.

I wanted to learn advanced tools and techniques through the examples shared and  I gained a lot through the training with the help of illustrative examples.

-Shaik Peer Basha S, Senior Manager, Banking Operations, Indusland Bank

The content of the course and the delivery was very well done and made the training very easy to understand.
- Nishikant Srivastava, Quality, Oberthur Technologies.

The trainer had immense knowledge of the topics and also of the Six Sigma tools and it was very well transferred too.
-Abhimanyu Kumar Singh, Manager Quality, Corp Security, Bank of America

The examples given to explain the tools were excellent and made everything very easy.
-Sonam Pawar, Bharat Financials

There were more learnings around analytics and the way everything was shared with examples was simply great!

-Aman Luthra, Encore Capital

The Session was very knowledgeable and the training was very impactful.

-Mrityunjay Kumar, Head Retail Ops, Operations, Royal Sundaram

The training helped in the understanding of concepts of Lean Six Sigma and application of the same at work for the projects, The content, facilitator, schedule were great! Good course to enhance skills on LSS.

-Saahil Vaid, Transformation Analyst, Risk, Royal Bank of Scotland

It will help me to achieve my goals in my professional life if we implement this course in our daily life, it will help us to make it better.

-Narender Singh, Subject Matter Expert, Finance, and Accounting, Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd

I liked everything about the training. It was very well organized and the trainer was engaging throughout the sessions.

-Viddhi Khatta, Quality Analyst, Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd 

Learned how to interpret data into meaningful information in an easy and quick method for quick process improvement. The trainer and methodology were very helpful.
-Vijai Kumar M, Principle Manager, Information Technology, 
Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited

The overall experience of the training was great. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire process of learning.
- Partho Mukherjee, Executive Trainee, Product Management, Karvy Stock Broking Ltd

The faculty had a methodical and structural approach towards the training.
-Varun Patel, Senior Manager, Trade and Forex Services, Kotak Mahindra Bank

Benchmark provides an ideal platform for the fresh & experienced trainees to gain knowledge in Six Sigma which will help them in their professional growth.
-
Dakshina Murthy Panyam, Assistant Manager, Financial Services, DST Worldwide Services

Facilitator giving the live and best example to get understand each and every topic. 
-Gurijala Prasanna Anjaneya Raju, Assistant Manager, BPO Operations, DST Worldwide Services

I joined this training with the purpose of learning and assimilating the most out of this. The material shared by Benchmark made everything very simple and easy to understand.

-Jigar R Bhupta, Consultant, Quality and Business Excellence

The instructor's course delivery method was excellent and I gained a lot of information about the statistical tools and techniques of Six Sigma.
-Sandhya Kamath, Assistant General Manager, Quality, Nelito Systems Ltd.

I want to specially mention the quality of the study material. It made everything so straightforward and simple.
- Abhay Patil, Sr. Manager, Finance, IndiaFirst Life Insurance Co. 

The training method and training materials were great! Thanks to Benchmark for the wonderful training session.
-Anil Kumar Biswal, Sr. Quality Engineer, Quality, Sterling Farboy India Pvt Ltd

It was a very good training session where learning new techniques was made simple and effective.
-Balaji PB, Regional South Head, Retail Operations,  Ms Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company Ltd.

The ability of the trainer to present a complex topic in a simple and fun manner makes Benchmark the ideal choice for my future learning. The training venue and attention to detail was par excellence. Thank you for a great learning experience.
-Sanjana Yerandekar, Business Operations Manager, Fraud Operations, JP Morgan Pvt Ltd

Great Articulation by Mr Srinivasan, his energy which he brings into the hall is great.
-Sambasivam Ramamurthy, Vice President - Operations, Accentural Financial Services

The trainer's method of delivery was very practical and relevant, His industry wide experience and expertise is helpful in relating the discussed scenarios with day to day life as well as complicated business situation and that's exactly what we look for as a new learner of six sigma techniques.
-Richa Sahai, Process Trainer, Credits and Collections, American Express India Pvt Ltd

Training material was good. Presentation was also good, which kept my interest, during entire program.
-Akhilesh Kumar Mishra, Assistant Manager, Process Improvement Risk, Home Credit India Finance Pvt Ltd

It gives wings to your ideas. The tools learnt by me during this training is going to help me in executing process improvement ideas in my team.It will give my career the much needed push in these competitive times!
-Nida Mattu, Financial Crime Analyst, Wells Fargo Pvt Ltd

Great course! Its much needed for all the reasons like; project management, continuous improvement, Risk & Compliance Management and Metric reporting.
-Pradeep Shastry N, 
Wells Fargo Pvt Ltd

"The way the training was conducted, it ensured that no one was left behind and everyone has a clear understanding of the tools."
-Durgaa Nagula, Service Delivery, Data Tracks Services

"The trainer has been very through with the concepts and has explained everything very well with great examples. That was the best part about the training it was never a heavy download but more of practical usage of all concepts under the black belt training infact it has motivated me to pursue further in this field."
-Theresa Joel, PMO & Strategy, Bank of America