Sign in to follow this  
Student Query

Long Term Career Growth

Organizations worldwide seek Six Sigma professionals to achieve excellence, reduce waste, and decrease defects and to enhance productivity.

With growing economic uncertainty the demand for Six Sigma professionals has gone up as their performance directly impacts the bottom line, hence they earn senior positions early with very high pay Scales.

Six Sigma takes care of both-organizational benefits and individual growth.

Six Sigma Professional career begins with Green Belt training leads to Black Belt which takes professionals towards Six Sigma leadership positions.

Master Black Belt is for Black Belts. Master Black Belts can play the roles of teachers, mentors, guides and Six Sigma deployment leaders within the organization helping create Six Sigma infrastructure within the company.

Mr.Manish,

I am a BSc.MBA (marketing)with past 14 years in pharma sales .I have worked with Pharma Majors like Glaxo, Alkem, Ranbaxy and Panaceabiotec. Currently i am working as a state head based at Hyd with MicroHealth Care. total 16 people report to me. I want to persue my career in HR as i have a passion for the same.

Kindly suggest.

Mr. manish,

i had dne my B.E. in mech engg. n currently persuing MBA in marketing...i m nw in 1st semester...i want to do six sigma process...also wth me few of my class mates r eager to do dis...we din't hve wrk exeperience...can u plz help me wth all the details regarding this..

regards,

y.srikant

Dear Srikant

We appreciate your interest in learning Six Sigma. Please be informed that work experience is not a mandatory requirement for attending the Program. In fact, we have regular participation from students, in our Open House Programs conducted in 10 cities in India.

In case you are interested in a lower priced batch at your Institute, you can call us on 07838547722 or write to us at mo@benchmarksixsigma.org

Regards

Shradha

Benchmark Six Sigma

hi... im doin bsc final year in computer, math and statistics... and im presently learning bout quality control in stats n i just love it!!! and i wanna do somethng related to this... could u please guide me as to how to go about this? im very keen to do the 6 sigma course since it is sqc...pls guide me with how to go about it? what to do next? 

thank you :)

Dear Karishma

To begin with Six Sigma, you should start with the first level i.e. Six Sigma Green Belt, which is a four days Training and Certification program offered by us in 10 cities in India. You can click on the following link to visit our Events Calendar and know about our forthcoming programs in these cities - http://benchmarksixsigma.com/cal.html

In case you are interested in a lower priced batch at your Institute, you can call us on 07838547722 or write to us at mo@benchmarksixsigma.org

Regards

Shradha

Benchmark Six Sigma

Dear Pratima,

Based on your qualification and experience, and most importantly interest in Six Sigma, we suggest you to attend an Open House SSGB Program than waiting for being nominated by your present company for the same. This will provide you with better opportunities for change and help you in making career advancements.

In case you are interested and need any help in this regard, please contact us on our TOLL FREE number 18001023003 or email us at info@benchmarksixsigma.com

Regards,

Shradha

Benchmark Six Sigma