Videos of our participants from Electronics Industry
Lean Six Sigma in Electronics Industry – Satish Tawade.
Satish explains how Lean Six Sigma works with Electronics Industry and its different applications.
Lean Six Sigma in Microelectronics: Tiina Liisa.
Tiina explains why despite knowing many quality tools and having a quality profile, she chose to go for Green Belt and Lean training from Benchmark Six Sigma.
Feedback of some of our participants from Electronics Industry
The explanation on DMAIC along with usage of tools and methods at each of the steps was amazing. Very effective and simple way to get acquainted with Six Sigma concepts and methodology.
– Alain Comparet, CEO, Schneider Electric.
After attending the BB training in Benchmark, I have gained confidence in leading successful process improvement initiatives using the applications of Six Sigma DMAIC concepts.
– Livingstone James, Sr. Executive, Dell.
The entire program is well structured and has value for money and time.
– Sanjeev Kr. Choudhary, Manager, Havells India Ltd.
A must do training for improving the processes and work improvement culture.
– Harinder Singh Kathpal, Asst. Manager, Elymer Electrics Pvt. Ltd.
It was a very informatic and interesting training.
– Kedar Mondal, Production Engineer, Tyco Electronics.
Excellent Trainer with excellent communication skills.
– Sumit Chadha, Assistant Manager, LG India.
It is a four day learning session with a hectic schedule but the trainer made me learn everything without any strain.I enjoyed the training.
– Shweta Sharma, Quality Engineer, Philips.
I liked the method of teaching- very interactive session keeping everyone always alert. I learnt a difficult subject in a very simple way.
– Mukund Gulabrao Hajare, Sr.Manager QA, DB Power Electronics (P) Ltd.
It’s a quick and easy to grap course which will really help anyone to apply six sigma concepts to increase efficiency of business process. This training not only focuses on the theory but through many workshops and exercises it will dig the concepts in your brain. It also has real time data on which the participants work on which further increases the understanding of the concept.
– Anshuman Biswal, Software Engineer, Motorola.
Six Sigma is an amazing technique which changes the approach of a human being to look at a situation. Radical change in thinking for breakthrough improvements.
– Sachin Anaspure, Videocon International Ltd.