Descriptive Analysis Using Tableau
What is Descriptive Analysis Using Tableau?
- Tableau is the leader in Data Visualisation space
- Interactive visualizations can be created quickly
- Tableau is easy to learn and implement
- Tableau can handle large amounts of data
- One can start without coding, but later Python and R scripts can be used with Tableau (if needed)
- Mobile support and responsive dashboards are available.
Brilliant strategy and brilliant execution are needed to stay on the charts in any business. It is easy to get lost on the way while sharing the strategy of the company tops down. If the strategy is not broken into key business and work areas and eventually into the task level for people at the grass level, it is easy to lose direction.
This workshop is the starting point for excellence deployment in any organization. It is intended to provide a structured way to translate strategic decisions into quick actions with accountability and timelines. We equip you to look at all areas – decision making, structure, information flow and motivation, processes and metrics to be targeted.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
Benchmark Six Sigma is number 1 for Strategy to Execution in many ways.
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first Six Sigma program in India. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year.
- We train the largest number of Excellence professionals in Public and Corporate programs (1500+ trained every year)
- The large network of Benchmark trained business excellence professionals has now crossed 40000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Business Excellence learning community (among top three in the world).
Who Can Benefit
- Professionals who lead or are a part of Business Excellence function
- Professionals who want to visualize and solve Business Problems using advanced techniques.
- Professionals involved in Quality Control and/or Quality Assurance
- Process Owners and/or Operation Managers who want to understand the data produced from their processes
- Any progressive management professional who wants to summarize and understand data better.
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 24 Hrs of Instructor Led Classroom Training
- 24 PDUs for PMI credential
- Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for Descriptive Analysis Using Tableau
- Data, Templates, and case study for Analysis
- 2 Days of Instructor-Led Classroom Training
- Descriptive Analysis Using Tableau Examination
- Certificate with lifetime validity
Section 1: Data Pre-processing
- Excel/CSV data file preparation
- Machine vs Human: Understanding data
- Importing files in Tableau
- Use of Meta-grid
- Pivot data in Tableau Worksheet
- Fixing Geographical Errors
Section 2: Tableau Basics
- Bar Graph
- Adding & changing colours
- Adding granularity
- Adding labels
- Adding table calculations
- Creating calculation field
Section 3: Time series in Tableau
- Line chart
- Granularity & Aggregation
- Area chart
- Adding filters
- Heat maps (Bonus)
Section 4: Advanced data processing
- Joining data
- Types of Joins
- Creating Hierarchies
- Using Hierarchies in Viz’s
- Adding filter to multiple worksheets
Section 5: Charts & Graphs
- Scatter plot
- Box plot
- Dual Axis chart, Pareto plot
- Pie chart
Section 6: Dashboard & Storyline
- Creating a dashboard
- Interactive dashboard (Single filter)
- Interactive dashboard (Multiple filters)
- Creating a Storyline
- Using Annotate Functions
- Presentation in Tableau
The contents of this program can be customized based on a shadow session or pre-study done within the company.
To learn more about Descriptive Analysis Using Tableau, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +91 9811370932 (India) or +1 513 657 9333 (USA) to speak to one of our Program Advisors.
* All fields are required.
Descriptive Analysis Using Tableau with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
We guide participants through cases from different industry sectors which come from real experience in those organizations.
What no one else offers
The facilitator of our Design Risk Analysis program is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Training methodology that has matured with modifications since 2007
Excellent rating by our participants.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
Case study based approach.
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
Hands on exercises that are custom designed for the company
Our Forum is one of the top three in the world and has 53000+ members.
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of Lean Six Sigma programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
Free scenarios for all our participants.
Cross functional action learning workshop format facilitated by an expert.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.