Business Analytics Foundation Program
What is Business Analytics Foundation?
Study of data, drawing summaries and insights, creating predictive models, running optimization is an essential requirement in every organization in today’s world. The Business Analytics foundation course provides an insight into how analytics connect with Business Excellence approaches. The program equips the CI Professionals to be aware of the options available to them.
Business Analytics foundation course provides an understanding of all the exciting opportunities that exist for every business analysis. We have conducted this course for 24 Master Black Belt Batches and Indus Towers in the past.
To engage continuous improvement leaders and practitioners in evaluating opportunities offered by Business Analytics world and in engaging Business Analysts better.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
- In 2001, Benchmark initiated the first business excellence certification program in India. The only other provider in India at that time was Motorola University from the USA. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year
- We train the largest number of business excellence professionals in Public and Corporate programs (1500+ every year)
- The large network of business excellence professionals has now crossed 40000. You can find a Benchmark Six Sigma certified professional in every large company in India
- We moderate the largest Business Excellence learning community (among top three forums in the world).
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others.
a. Public Training – Calendar Program
b. Corporate Program – Standard or Customized, Continuous or Phase wise
Who Can Benefit
- Continuous Improvement Professionals involved in integrating Business Analytics for problem-solving and decision making
- Professionals aspiring to be data scientists
- Business Analysts
- Reporting and MIS professionals
- Any progressive management professional who wants to bring change for the better
- Anyone who wants to build competence that is domain independent
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- 8 Hrs of Instructor-led Classroom Training
- 8 PDUs for PMI credential
- Benchmark Six Sigma Assessment
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Course Material Kit for Business Analytics Foundation
- Data and Templates for Analysis
- 1 Day of Instructor-led Classroom Training
- Business Analytics Foundation Examination
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
The outline of this highly targeted workshop of 1 day on Business Analytics Foundation is mentioned below.
- Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics.
- Challenges in generating value from Analytics – Lack of four elements – Learning culture, Good Data Quality, Centralized Capability, Specific Goals.
- Process Maturity vs Analytics app
- Tools used in Descriptive Analytics
- Tools and solutions through Predictive Analytics
- Methods and outcomes through Prescriptive Analytics
The contents of this program can be customized based on a shadow session or pre-study done within the company.
To learn more about Business Analytics Foundation Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +91 9811370932 (India) or +1 513 657 9333 (USA) to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required.
Business Analytics Foundation programs with unmatched advantages
What everyone offers
Some / Industry Acceptance
Some Project Practice
Some Training Experience
Benchmark offers More
We started our programs in 2001 and most accreditations started later. We provide Exemplar Global accredited globally valid certificate.
Practice Business Analytics using real Industry examples.
What no one else offers
The facilitator of our Business Analytics Foundation program is an International Expert on Business Excellence.
Training methodology that has matured with modifications since 2007
Periodic free webinars for all our participants.
Well integrated program with Business Excellence MBB
The facilitator has significant training experience in manufacturing as well as services.
Use of multi-sensory approaches is our forte.
We explain the linkages of Business Analytics with Lean Six Sigma.
A cross-industry platform for discussions available for a lifetime which has 53000+ members
The facilitator has conducted hundreds of Lean Six Sigma programs.
The training is rated as excellent by thousands of participants.
You can expect the most engaging training experience ever.
Training is the beginning. We engage members with 2 questions every week to facilitate ongoing learning.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.