Pioneers of Creativity and Innovation (TRIZ) Practitioner Program in India
While Lean Six Sigma and other problem-solving approaches provide a DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyse-Improve-Control) type road map, it was found that Improve phase lacked in techniques. This program provides a set of techniques for Improve Phase of DMAIC or the Design phase of DMADV road map.
Every company keeps Innovation in its agenda and wants to be at the forefront of Creativity. However, it has been thought that Creativity cannot be taught. This program breaks that myth.
We have conducted this course for Encore and 18 MBB batches in the past.
To engage participants in inventive problem solving for real problems within the organization. To equip participants with the ability to generate multiple solution ideas for a complex problem in a short time.
1 or 2 days. The program is done in a 2-day format for in-company action learning workshops but in 1 day in Public Training format.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
- In 2007, Benchmark initiated the first Master Black Belt program in India. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year. Creativity and Innovation Practitioner has been a core competency in this program since the beginning.
- We train large number of Creativity Practitioners in India (80+ every year).
- The large network of Master Black Belt certified professionals has now crossed 250.
- We are about to deliver our 19th and 20th Creativity Sessions in 2019.
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among top three forums in the world).
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others.
Who Can Benefit
- Corporate leaders who have not completed their Black Belt. Such leaders can go through Creativity and Innovation Practitioner module and get certified for it.
- Professionals who have completed their Black Belt training and want to enhance solution generation skills.
- Process Improvement team members who wish to get equipped with Creativity approaches like TRIZ.
- Anyone who wants to build an improvement competence that is domain independent.
a. Public Training – Calendar Program
b. Corporate Program – Customized
For Corporate training – Shadow sessions to customize material and delivery
Corporate training – TRIZ application coaching, if needed.
Forthcoming Creativity & Innovation Practitioner Programs
[ecs-list-events cat=’creativity-and-innovation-practitioner’ venue=’true’ limit=’5′ order=’ASC’ viewall=’false’]
Salient features of Public Training
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- Minimum 8 Hrs of Instructor Led Classroom Training
- 8 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Creativity and Innovation Practitioner Certificate accredited by Exemplar Global
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Free Online Project Assistance
- Progress towards MBB Certification.
Training Package for Public Training
- Course Material Kit for Creativity and Innovation Practitioner.
- Templates and Case studies for practice
- 1-2 Days of Instructor Led Classroom Training
- Examination and Certification for Creativity and Innovation Practitioner
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
- Post-training online webinar for future guidance
- Refreshment and Lunch
- Comparing and contrasting few popular approaches towards creativity.
- The theory behind contradictions.
- Basics of TRIZ
- Function writing, understanding knobs.
- 39 parameters and 40 Inventive Principles.
- Examples and Exercises for inventive problem solving
- Customized approaches for Service Sector.
To learn more about Creativity & Innovation Practitioner Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required. Your privacy is protected