Pioneers of Business Value Analyst (TOC) Practitioner Program in India
Project Selection is a key aspect for Lean Six Sigma Success. Involvement of Financial experts does help in prioritization of projects. However, it is seen that the financial language is not easy for Process Improvement enthusiasts. This program makes it easy for Improvement professionals to interact on Financial terms with CFO and top management.
Business Value Analyst program utilizes Theory of Constraints (TOC) principles to make it easy for professionals to relate operational decisions to Business Results. We have conducted this course for 18 MBB batches in the past.
To engage participants in inventive problem solving for real problems within the organization. To equip participants with the ability to generate multiple solution ideas for a complex problem in a short time.
1 or 2 days. The program is done in a 2-day format for in-company action learning workshops but in 1 day in Public Training format.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
- In 2007, Benchmark initiated the first Master Black Belt program in India. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year. Business Value Analyst has been a core competency in this program since the beginning.
- We have trained a good number of BVA (TOC) Practitioners in India (80+ every year).
- The large network of Master Black Belt certified professionals has now crossed 250.
- We are about to deliver our 19th and 20th BVA Sessions in 2019.
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among top three forums in the world).
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others.
Who Can Benefit
- Corporate leaders who have not completed their Black Belt. Such leaders can go through Business Value Analyst Practitioner module and get certified for it.
- Professionals who have completed their Black Belt training and want to enhance their ability to talk to leaders in Financial matters.
- Process Improvement team members who wish to get equipped with TOC approaches.
- Anyone who wants to build an improvement competence that is domain independent.
a. Public Training – Calendar Program
b. Corporate Program – Customized
For Corporate training – Shadow sessions to customize material and delivery
Corporate training – BVA application coaching, if needed.
Forthcoming Business Value Analyst Programs
Salient features of Public Training
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- Minimum 8 Hrs of Instructor Led Classroom Training
- 8 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized Business Value Analyst Practitioner Certificate accredited by Exemplar Global
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Free Online Project Assistance
- Progress towards MBB Certification.
Training Package for Public Training
- Course Material Kit for Business Value Analyst Practitioner
- Templates and Case studies for practice
- 1-2 Days of Instructor Led Classroom Training
- Examination and Certification for Business Value Analyst (TOC) Practitioner
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
- Post-training online webinar for future guidance
- Refreshment and Lunch
- Typical Objectives of a company.
- How should the Corporate objectives be measured? How are they measured?
- Conventional Financial Measures and their utility.
- Understanding Throughput Accounting.
- Reviewing impact of Operational Decisions on Financial Metrics.
- Using BVA for prioritizing projects that will bring in highest financial value.
- Discussion to review existing metrics in the Organization.
To learn more about Business Value Analyst Certification Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required. Your privacy is protected