Pioneers of Business Modelling Expert Program in India
What is Business Modelling?
Simulating business scenarios for strategic or operational benefits. Business Modelling is applicable in a wide variety of situations like strategic decision making, product design, forecasting, analyzing root cause, carrying out sensitivity analysis or finding the best solution.
The use of Simulations has been limited in Business Decisions as the approach is considered complex. This program simplifies modelling and makes it accessible for Improvement Enthusiasts.
To engage participants in real simulation building, forecasting and optimization for a variety of business problems.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
- In 2007, Benchmark initiated the first Master Black Belt program in India. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year. Business Modelling Expert has been a core competency in this program since the beginning.
- We have trained a good number of Business Modelling Expert in India (80+ every year).
- The large network of Master Black Belt certified professionals has now crossed 250.
- We are about to deliver our 19th and 20th Business Modelling Expert Sessions in 2019.
- We moderate the largest Business Excellence learning community (among top three forums in the world).
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others.
Who Can Benefit
- Corporate leaders who have not completed their Black Belt. Such leaders can go through Business Modelling Expert module and get certified for it.
- Professionals who have completed their Black Belt training and want to enhance their ability to analyse scenarios for a sound justifiable decision.
- Process Improvement team members who wish to get equipped with Business Modelling approaches.
- Anyone who wants to build an improvement competence that is domain independent.
a. Public Training – Calendar Program
b. Corporate Program – Customized
For Corporate training – Shadow sessions to customize material and delivery
Corporate training – Business Modelling application coaching, if needed.
Forthcoming Business Value Analyst Programs
[ecs-list-events cat=’business-modeling-expert’ venue=’true’ limit=’5′ order=’ASC’ viewall=’false’]
Salient features of Public Training
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert.
- Minimum 18 Hrs of Instructor Led Classroom Training.
- 18 PDUs for PMI credential.
- Globally Recognized Business Modelling Expert Certificate accredited by Exemplar Global.
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Free Online Project Assistance
- Progress towards MBB Certification.
Training Package for Public Training
- Course Material Kit for Business Modelling Expert.
- Templates and Case studies for practice.
- 2 Days of Instructor Led Classroom Training.
- Examination and Certification for Business Modelling Expert Certificate.
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity.
- Post-training online webinar for future guidance.
- Refreshment and Lunch.
- Business Modelling basics.
- Creating a basic model for business problem.
- Understanding the interface between assumptions, decision variables and forecasts.
- Running Simulations for –
i. Choosing between alternatives.
ii. Doing sensitivity analysis of input variables
iii.Checking impact of changes in decision variables without running costly experiments.
iv. Finding optimum solutions or combinations.
v. Selecting good projects.
vi. Forecasting the variability in outcomes to take sound decisions.
- Practicing by building simulation models for real scenarios.
To learn more about Business Modelling Expert Certification Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required. Your privacy is protected