Pioneers of Analytical Hierarchical Process (AHP) Practitioner Program in India
Decision making of non-reversible nature but far reaching consequences should not rely on gut or basic brainstorming techniques. Comparison of alternatives is usually not done with a repeatable or a reasonably accurate method. This program provides a proved method of scientific comparison and decision making.We have conducted this course for 18 MBB batches in the past.
To engage participants in comparing and choosing best alternative using a scientific repeatable and reliable approach.
Why Benchmark Six Sigma is suited to deliver this program?
- In 2007, Benchmark initiated the first Master Black Belt program in India. The program has been evolving and is reviewed and revised every year. AHP Practitioner has been a core competency in this program since the beginning.
- We have trained a good number of AHP Practitioner in India (80+ every year).
- The large network of Master Black Belt certified professionals has now crossed 250.
- We are about to deliver our 19th and 20th AHP Practitioner Sessions in 2019.
- We moderate the largest Lean Six Sigma learning community (among top three forums in the world).
- Here are 15 key elements that differentiate us from others.
Who Can Benefit
- Corporate leaders who have not completed their Black Belt. Such leaders can go through AHP Practitioner module and get certified for it.
- Professionals who have completed their Black Belt training and want to enhance their ability to analyse alternatives for a sound justifiable decision.
- Process Improvement team members who wish to get equipped with AHP approaches.
- Anyone who wants to build an improvement competence that is domain independent.
a. Public Training – Calendar Program
b. Corporate Program – Customized
For Corporate training – Shadow sessions to customize material and delivery
Corporate training – AHP application coaching, if needed.
Forthcoming AHP Practitioner Programs[ecs-list-events cat=’ahp-practitioner’ venue=’true’ limit=’5′ order=’ASC’ viewall=’false’]
Salient features of Public Training
- Facilitated by Multi-Industry Expert
- Minimum 8 Hrs of Instructor Led Classroom Training
- 8 PDUs for PMI credential
- Globally Recognized AHP Practitioner Certificate accredited by Exemplar Global
- Membership of largest Business Improvement Community
- Free Online Project Assistance
- Progress towards MBB Certification.
Training Package for Public Training
- Course Material Kit for AHP Practitioner
- Templates and Case studies for practice
- 1-2 Days of Instructor Led Classroom Training
- Examination and Certification for AHP Practitioner Certificate
- Globally Recognized Certificate with lifetime validity
- Post-training online webinar for future guidance
- Refreshment and Lunch
- The complexities in multi criteria decision making.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of simplistic approaches like Pugh Matrix.
- Setting Hierarchies for Analytic Hierarchical Process (AHP).
- Selecting criteria and assigning weights to them.
- Evaluating alternatives and checking consistency in comparative scores.
- Using sub criteria within criteria.
- Differentiating quantitative and qualitative criteria.
- Analyzing and summarizing AHP.
To learn more about AHP Practitioner Course, its uniqueness and advantages as applicable to your specific situation, fill out the fields below. You can also call +919811370932 to speak to one of our Program Advisers.
* All fields are required. Your privacy is protected