Feedback from participants of our Master Black Belt Programs.
Sessions were interactive and various practical examples were shared. All the aspects of the course were excellent, from difficulty level to trainer’s teaching skills.
- Badal Gupta, Manager – Operations, Firstsource Solutions Ltd.
Interactive Mode of Learning and Teaching, Open Discussion Forum, Well Researched and Practical Course Content, Domain Expertise of Instructors. Well Designed Course Content coupled with interactive teaching mode and real life experience of instructors resulting in engrossing and enriching learning experience.
- Jai Banerjee, Retail Strategy & Operations Consulting, Retailrange
Faculty has got rich experience and he handles the queries in a well matured way. This keeps the session lively.
- Kannan Jayaraman, Senior Manager – Quality, HCL Technologies
1. The content of training.
2. Training delivery.
3. Trainer's knowledge and ability to link with real life examples from multiple sectors
Benchmark's training is not just focused on the theory, detailed discussion on applications of concepts and tools in real business scenarios from multiple sectors makes it exceptionally useful for the participants. The knowledge of trainers and their commitment to upskill every participants is also a key differentiator.
- Santhosh Udayanan, Its, Ey - Technopark, Trivandrum, Kerala
About Business Excellence Master Black Belt
At the top of the Six Sigma competence ladder is the Master Black Belt certification. The pre-requisite for MBB is Black Belt competence, one also needs to have undergone a Lean Management program. Successful Master Black Belts have the makings of the future business leaders. They are the change agents for instilling new mindsets, skill sets, and discipline that catalyze the transformation of an organization's business performance.
MBB's have a thorough understanding and experience in applying Six Sigma methods and tools. They effectively solve the most complex business problems. They are able to share their learnings effectively with others and generate a heightened excitement around the Six Sigma methodologies. Master Black Belts also facilitate project selection and project reviews. They mentor, teach and lead Black Belts and Green Belts to successful project completion. They consistently deliver exceptional bottom line savings and top line growth for the company.
Some of the benefits that our Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification brings to your personal and professional status:
- Ability to create and manage Six Sigma Infrastructure in a company.
- Ability to plan, support and manage good number of Six Sigma projects simultaneously
- Skillsets to simulate and predict possible scenrios to aid in strategic decision making.
- Aligning the key focus areas of the company to business model of the company.
- Result orientation with projects of strategic importance.
- Building consensus, motivating people and engaging them in group efforts to maximize effectiveness and efficiency
- Ability to teach and coach others