At the top of the Six Sigma competence ladder is the Master Black Belt certification. The pre-requisite for MBB is Black Belt competence, one also needs to have undergone a Lean Management program. Successful Master Black Belts have the makings of the future business leaders. They are the change agents for instilling new mindsets, skill sets, and discipline that catalyze the transformation of an organization's business performance.
MBB's have a thorough understanding and experience in applying Six Sigma methods and tools. They effectively solve the most complex business problems. They are able to share their learnings effectively with others and generate a heightened excitement around the Six Sigma methodologies. Master Black Belts also facilitate project selection and project reviews. They mentor, teach and lead Black Belts and Green Belts to successful project completion. They consistently deliver exceptional bottom line savings and top line growth for the company.
Some of the benefits that our Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification brings to your personal and professional status:
- Ability to create and manage Six Sigma Infrastructure in a company.
- Ability to plan, support and manage good number of Six Sigma projects simultaneously
- Skillsets to simulate and predict possible scenrios to aid in strategic decision making.
- Aligning the key focus areas of the company to business model of the company.
- Result orientation with projects of strategic importance.
- Building consensus, motivating people and engaging them in group efforts to maximize effectiveness and efficiency
- Ability to teach and coach others