Being the first level course, Green Belt certification provides concepts that relate to all the other competencies that Lean Six Sigma has to offer Lean, Black Belt and Master Black Belt. As a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professional, you will be capable of forming and facilitating project teams and leading Six Sigma projects from start to completion.
Benchmark Six Sigma is a RABQSA Certified Lean Six Sigma Training Provider. RABQSA is globally recognized organization that accredits training providers. On successful completion of the program participants earn Internationally recognized Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate.
Some of the benefits that the our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course brings to your personal and professional status:
- Enhanced professional profile to handle challenging business situations
- Decision making capabilities based on a data driven, structured and systematic approach (DMAIC)
- Competency to drive breakthrough improvements in key business processes
- Global recognized certification from RABQSA
- Support from a collaborative online community – Free membership to network with thousands of Six Sigma trained professionals through an unmatched online alumni network at a Private Forum (log in provided only on enrolment in a Benchmark Six Sigma program)
- Project completion certificate (optional) at no extra cost if you complete a real project within three years of training.
You can read more about Six Sigma benefits as explained by participants through feedbacks, interviews and videos in the Community section.