As a higher level course especially designed for Green Belt professionals, Benchmark Six Sigma Black Belt certification is the second in the ladder to Six Sigma perfection. If you desire to see yourself in a leadership role, Black Belt provides a tested roadmap.
As a Six Sigma Black Belt, you work closely with department heads, sponsors, and other senior executives in the company to identify areas of strategic importance to the company where breakthrough projects need to be carried out. Once, the projects are identified, you are supposed to use a wide range of techniques and skills to proceed with challenges posed by the project. If you are one of those Six Sigma Black Belts who carry out a few such cross-functional projects successfully, you can expect higher responsibilities soon at the work place.
Benchmark Six Sigma is a Exemplar Global (Previously RABQSA) Certified TPECS provider for Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Competency unit. Exemplar Global (Previously RABQSA) is globally recognized organization that accredits training providers. On successful completion of the program participants earn Internationally recognized Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate.
Some of the benefits that the Black Belt training & certification brings to your personal and professional status:
- Enhanced professional profile to take on cross functional projects of strategic importance.
- Enhanced Decision making capabilities based on advanced techniques like ANOVAs, DoE and MSA, SPC, RCA
- Globally recognized certification from Exemplar Global (Previously RABQSA)
- Skillset to interact with senior management and stakeholders that is based on world best management techniques.
- Customer advocacy skills and the ability to visualize and present the correct pictures to management.
- Experimentation ability to generate breakthrough solutions that were considered non-existent in the past.