Feedback from participants of our Lean Practitioner and Lean Guide programs.
The instructor is amazing. Have great sense of knowledge which can be embedded in real time scenarios.
- Manjuladevi Krishnan, MSVC, Shell India Pvt Ltd
The course was absolutely Hands-on and the instructor kept the participants engaged throughout.
- Kulandaivel Ravichandran, IT Operations Team Lead, Accenture
The course was full of real time examples and practical sessions. The course was logically structured.
- Baskar Loganathan, IT Project Management, HCL Technologies
Interactive course. It’s not usual Slide based course - Liked the way the trainer used the online scripting way to explain concepts and made it interactive.
- K.R.Kannan, Practice Head - New Growth Markets, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
Over all interaction within the team, and the course content was nice. Pretty good training.
- Premkumar Gangadhar,Global Consulting Practice, Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Practical examples used during the training. Very insightful program with good examples.
- Rajesh Sampath Kumar, Associate Manager - Business Excellence, Scope International
I liked the good presentation content and interactive method of the program. Course was well designed.
- Sivasubramanyam Balasubramanyam, Group Project Manager- ERS, HCL Technologies Limited
Excellent training with awesome facility. Great course material.
- Vinoth Dhanapal, Quality, HCL Technologies
Why this program?
Professionals in any domain must invest time and effort in supporting value creation. They also need to coach and mentor teams to develop their problem solving abilities. While this program is a “must do” for people in improvement roles, it is highly valuable for anyone having interests in analysing and improving process outcomes.
After this program, you shall be able to engage others in value stream mapping and plan kaizen events (improvement initiatives) using the Lean thinking, tools and concepts at your work place.
Lean Practitioner Overview
While Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt programs by Benchmark do cover fundamental lean training, the Lean Practitioner Certification covers advanced Lean tools and methods for practical application in manufacturing and service sector organizations. These tools enable a professional to view business as a value stream, identify bottlenecks and risks and implement solutions to address them.