Finance & Accounts
popup block tabs
Finance is the science of funds management. The general areas of finance are business finance, personal finance(private finance), and public finance.
Finance includes saving money and often includes lending money. The field of finance deals with the concepts of time, money, risk and how they are interrelated. It also deals with how money is spent and budgeted.
Banking, Loans, Bonds, Private Equity, Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds are important elements in the financial sector. Financial assets (or instruments) are managed with attention to financial risk management. Financial instruments allow many forms of securitized assets to be trades on securities exchanges such as stock exchanges.
Finance is categorized as per use
- Personal finance (by Individuals)
- Public finance (by Organizations)
- Corporate finance (by Governments)
- Schools and others (by Non Profit Organizations)
I appreciate the ability of the trainer to deliver the entire content very interestingly to the participants without making them toxicated with information. It is a very effective course specially for the people who are looking forward for a great career growth path.
- Purvi Jayesh Kabra, Financial Planner, Pixl Inc.
The course was very interesting and helped me to clear the concept, doubts and gave a vision for implementing a project.
- Prashant Suratkar, Manager - Finance, E Touch Mobile
After nearly 3 months of research on various training institutes I opted to get trained by Benchmark Six Sigma, it was a good decision. The trainer is extrememely knowledgeable.
- Junaid Ahmed S., Manager - Account Support, Akamai Technologies
The best thing os the training was the teaching style of the trainer.
- Salil Nagpal, Manager Accounts, HTC India Pvt. Ltd.