Printer-friendly versionSend by email
Benchmark Six Sigma having the biggest Six Sigma Network in India, conducts regular Institutional workshops across leading Engineering and Management Institutions in the country. Symbiosis, Welingkar & Loyola Institute of Business Administration are some who have partnered with us year after year to build Six Sigma competencies into their students. These institutions have in turn reaped benefits by showing superior placements results year after year and also increase in the number of applicants.
Benchmark Six Sigma conducts two programs for students in various institutes across the country:
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt – This training introduces the concept of Six Sigma to its participants. An overview of the DMAIC methodology is provided to the students to help them with the Green Belt and Black Belt training further in their Six Sigma journey.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Plus – This training module has been specifically designed keeping Students and Institutes as the focus point. The DMAIC methodology is covered in detail. Class learning is enhanced by use of Case studies, Role Plays, Quizzes and also by the use of a statistical tool Minitab. At the end of the program each students is awarded a Green Belt Certificate subject to their clearing the examination with stipulated minimum marks.
Course benefits include:
- Globally recognized additional qualification at a subsidized cost.
- Personal inputs from leading professionals.
- Industry networking opportunities through the unique web based forum support.
- Enhanced possibilities of value adding projects during study.
- Enhancement in career opportunities.
To know more, Please contact:
Mobile- (+91) 7838547722
Direct- (+91) 0120 4722437