Manner of conduct. Trainer was extremely competent and knew how to evince interest in the subject.
- Ajay Kacker, DGM, O&M, Indus Towers Ltd.
The Course instructor was a thorough professional with great sense of understanding and had an excellent flow of making the concepts understood to audience in layman terms.
- Amit Marwah, Sr. Manager, Supply Chain, Indus Towers Ltd.
Course material was exhaustive and content were discussed in length; very interactive session and all doubts were cleared on the spot. Very good training, must recommended for project leaders
- Amit Trivedi, Sr. Manager, Energy, Indus Towers Ltd.
Course contents are very good. It is sufficiently elaborative, practical examples were covered. The Instructor is highly knowledgeable and skilled. Process transformation can transform business.
- Anand Khedkar, Sr. Manager, Deployment, Indus Towers Ltd.
Structured program and relevance to our work environment. Program designed by benchmark is quite useful in gaining insight of six sigma and understand power of same.
- Arun Kumar Soni, DGM, Indus Towers Ltd.
VK is an amazing trainer with complete clarity on the topic. His skills of explaining any time of problem in an interesting manner with appropriate examples is highly appreciated!
- Kasturi Rangan S, Sr. Manager, SCM, Indus Towers Ltd.
Course content is crisp. Instructor subject knowledge is very good. His way of coaching through examples and demonstration was very effective.
- Mohammad Arif Azami, Sr. Manager, Operations, Indus Towers Ltd.
Knowledge and implementation of these tools will help to bring drive towards perfection and close looping the gaps in system.
- Nilesh Mahangade, Manager, Site Acquisition, Indus Towers Ltd.
One of the best training I have attended !!! Intuitive approach of the trainer and excellent delivery style !!!
- Prashant Maheshwari, Head - Sales and Marketing, Indus Towers Ltd.
The course content and methodology is very specific meaningful and solution oriented.
- Rohit Kumar, Sr. Manager, Finance, Indus Towers Ltd.
Training was very interactive. Monotonous subject like statistics was explained using good examples, Marks system ensure that teams were alert all the time. Excellent teaching methodology tailor made for working professionals.
- Shailendra Walia, DGM, SCM, Indus Towers Ltd.
The training was conducted in an "easy to understand" manner. The subject is very complex but was that it looked easy taught in a manner. Great experience overall.
- Shridhar Kulkarni, DGM, O&M, Indus Towers Ltd.