Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pavithra Prahallad

Opportunity For Bb And Mbb Role

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

We have an job opening for one of our leading Investment Banking client for the Quality Black belt/MBB role

Key Responsibilities
Essential Skills / Aptitude:
- Thorough knowledge of Quality methodologies such as Six Sigma, Lean, etc
- Ability to manage multiple clients/ business lines and multiple business priorities
Strong project management skills- ability to handle multiple projects having unstructured scoping
- Excellent analytical skills: Review and provide direction on projects/ programs (Data driven approach).
Ability to build a process improvement culture, demonstrating flexibility and initiative in achieving the desired outcome

Black Belt Trained/certified

If interested please mail across your cv to pavithra@recruiseindia.com

MBB Trained/certified

I am quality control engineer looking for a job and I want to learn SS on my own, I have 15yrs of exp. majority on quality control. can you provide study material to learn and try a job for me.

regards

srinivasulu

Dear Srinivasulu, 

Totally understand your point having experience of over 15 years in quality control would aid in learning six sigma techniques with the help of study material. However, we at Benchmark Six Sigma have been seeing participants who have experience of over 20 years mostly from the top level and all of them says that they wouldn't have been able to learn LSS without an experienced trainer and a lively workshop provided by Benchmark Six Sigma. 

You can check here - http://www.benchmarksixsigma.com/forum/forum/45-training-and-consulting-feedback/ what our participants from diverse industry and functional domain say about Benchmark Six Sigma training workshop and what is the difference between learning LSS with and without a qualified and experienced trainer.

Why you should choose to attend LSS training workshop over learning it from random study material -

- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate accredited By Exemplar Global

- Lifetime validity of certificate

- Lifetime membership of largest Business Improvement Community

- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Kit

- Thorough Minitab practice during workshop

- Detailed Study Material

- 2 Simulation projects

- 20+ Case Studies

- Sample question papers

- 36 PDUs for PMI credential 

- 2 Free attempts for examination

- Project Assistance

- Project Completion Certificate

Moreover, when you attend LSS workshop you will have an opportunity of having vast knowledge on cross-functional and industries as you happen to meet people from diverse industries with plenty of ideas and high level of participation. Hence, it enhances your knowledge base which would not be possible if you go with the random literature on Lean Six Sigma.

Regards,

Vijay Mohnani