Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gouri (ASQ Black belt) J

Is Green Belt Must to appear for Black belt?

12 posts in this topic

Hi Gouri

Please note that you must possess Green Belt knowledge before you take up the Black Belt Program. By attending GB training, you learn the basic statistical tools used in Six Sigma, which is very essential for understanding other tools that form a part of the BB Curriculum. Green Belt program covers most common tools and techniques used in Six Sigma. Black Belt course provides competence on the high rigor statistical techniques that are used for major and more complex projects.

Therefore it is required to be Green Belt Trained/ Certified first and then move on to the next level of Black Belt.

To help you with a detailed answer to your question, I would request you to visit the following link -

http://forum.benchmarksixsigma.com/topic/636-black-belt-without-green-belt/

For any further details, please write to me at shradha@benchmarksixsigma.com OR feel free to contact us on our TOLL FREE number 18001023003.

Regards

Shradha

Hi Somidh

Please be informed that after attending the 4 Days Green Belt Program with us, you shall be required to write a TEST on the last day, clearing which you are NOT only awarded a Training Certificate (for successful completion of the Training Program) , BUT you shall be a CERTIFIED Green Belt professional with thorough understanding of Six Sigma GB concepts with practical implementation of the same.

I hope I have been able to bring about some clarity on this, but would appreciate if we could discuss this in detail. Please feel free to contact on our TOLL FREE Number 18001023003 or you can write your queries to shradha@benchmarksixsigma.com.

Regards

Shradha

Hi Gouri,

In my opinion it is mandatory to do Green Belt Certification prior to doing Black Belt Certification. It's the same way we have in university curriculum. One must have a Bachelor's degree before pursuing higher knowledge - a Masters degree. To go up the ladder of Six Sigma Process knowledge (Black Belt) you have to start from a lower rung (Green Belt).

Thanks

Aniruddha

Hi Shradha,

Thanks for clearing my doubt.

I came to know that, after completion of training I have to submit at least 1 live project on six sigma within 3 years. Is that correct? if yes, then shall I get any other certificate for it?

Awaiting your response...

Regards,

Somidh

Hi Somidh

You are most welcome and please feel free to contact for any further doubts that you may have.

As for the Project, please be informed that it is not mandatory to complete and submit a Project after training, for Certification. You get a GB Certificate upon successfully completing the 4 days training and clearing the Exam that is conducted on the last day. Project is optional, but if done (for which we provide you with online project support after training), you get an additional Project Completion Certificate.

Regards

Shradha 

Hi Shradha,

Hope you are doing great!

I would like to know the schedule, venue and fee of the GB taraining conducted in pune.

Thanks & Regards

Yusuf

Hi Yusuf

Please be informed that we have a GB Training scheduled next in Pune on 12 - 13 and 19 - 20 February' 2011 (Weekend Program). For regular updates have a look at www.benchmarksixsigma.com/calendar

For further information related to Venue, Fee, Discounts etc., you are requested to provide your contact details or alternatively call us on our Toll Free number 1800-102-3003 or write to us at info@benchmarksixsigma.com.

Regards

Shradha